If you want sprockets that last longer than anything on the market grab the Sunstar Works-Z. The rear sprocket features offset teeth which keeps dirt and mud from accumulating. It's made from the highest quality stainless steel and yet weighs up to 50 percent less than other steel sprockets. Sunstar is the largest OEM Supplier of sporkets and brake rotors in the world.
The combo kit includes the rear Works-Z sprocket and a Sunstar front sprocket made of case-hardened chromoly steel. The combo includes your choice of chain, however, the Sunstar 520 XTG Tripleguard compliments the sprockets and as a threesome take the rigors of riding far longer than any chain and sprocket combination available. It's a little more cash upfront but in the long run you'll be miles ahead - literally.
Watch the video and we've included some of the specs below:
Sunstar Works-Z Rear Sprocket
- The evolution of the exclusive Sunstar Z sprocket, now made from the highest quality stainless steel.
- Weighs up to 50% lighter than standard steel sprockets.
- 100% heat treated AND even lighter than before with new weight reduction cut outs, but still has a hardness 5 times that of an aluminum sprocket and twice that of a standard steel sprocket.
- Up to 4 times more durable with 1.2 times the lateral strength of any aluminum sprocket.
- Great self-cleaning capabilities due to the offset tooth design, same as the original Z Sprocket, which extends the life of the entire chain drive system.
- The lightest steel sprocket available on the market.
Sunstar 520 XTG Tripleguard Sealed Chain - 120 Links
- Features exclusive TG (TripleGuard) sealed-ring technology to guard the chain from sand or dirt entering and causing wear.
- TG-ring design prevents the loss of lubricant and is deigned to perform in any extreme heat or other course conditions.
- Available only in Gold (gold outer plates / natural inners) finish.
- Average tensile strength of 8,460 pounds.
- Weight (per 100 links): 3.75 pounds.
- Includes press fit clip-style master link.
- 120 links.
Check out the full details of this Sunstar Combo kit by clicking here.