Dissatisfied with your purchase? No problem! If for any reason you are unhappy with a purchase we'll provide a fast refund or exchange. All returns for exchange or refund must be returned within 90 days from receipt date, be in new unused condition and include original product packaging.
Return & Exchange Instructions:
- Sign in to your MotoSport account within 90 days from the date your order arrives, go to your order history and follow the steps to set up a return.
- Contact us at 1-888-676-8853 within 90 days from the date your package arrives for your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Return all RMA items to the following address:
- ATTN: RMA# (RMA number provided by customer service at 1-888-676-8853)
295 Technology Drive
Christiansburg, VA 24073-7383
RETURNS SHIPPING with a Prepaid Label:
To make shipping a return even easier, we offer a flat-rate $6.99 UPS shipping label for eligible U.S. customers returning products that aren't designated as oversized.You'll have the option to print this label after creating an RMA number for a return or exchange, or you can receive the label in an email after a Gearhead generates an RMA for you. Print your label, tape it to the outside of your return package, and drop it off at a UPS store at your convenience. The $6.99 price for the label will be deducted from the refund or credits issued for the return of your new or used items.
- Note: Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The Manufacturer's packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Do not use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. International customers please refer to our international return instructions.
FREE First Exchange
Quick, easy, free return shipping on your first apparel exchange. We want your gear to fit just right. Should you order something today and later realize you need a different size, just give us a call at 1-888-676-8853 and ask for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). We will arrange to email you a UPS shipping label for the item(s) being returned and get you setup for an exchange - FREE of charge.
- Note: Gear/apparel must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The manufacturer's packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Excludes international orders and orders from AK, HI, and Puerto Rico. Not applicable for customized gear. Additional exclusions may apply.
Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase. It can take 1–2 business days to process a return after it arrives at our distribution center. You'll receive an email confirmation when your return is received.
- MotoSport is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
- Before sending any item(s), you must go through the online return process or call to get prior authorization, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- MotoSport cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
- Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx Kinko's, Mailbox Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. MotoSport does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
- Electrical items such as the following may not be returned: Bulbs, Fuel Control Unit, Ignitions, Rev Boxes, Snorkel Intake, Spark Plug, Stators.
- Videos and DVD's must be unopened and in original packaging.
- Custom items such as Custom Graphics, Customized Jerseys and Mounted Tire & Wheel Kits may not be returned.
- Bikini tops and bottoms are not eligible for return.
- All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
- General: 1-888-676-8853
- Dirtbike: 1-888-676-8853
- ATV, Utility, UTV: 1-866-667-6288
- Streetbike: 1-866-677-7338
- Cruiser: 1-866-333-8033
Regular Hours (All Times PACIFIC)
- Monday-Friday: 6am - 7pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 7am - 4pm
15353 SW Sequoia Parkway, Suite #140
Portland, OR 97224
295 Technology Drive
Christianburg, VA 24073
All returns must be sent to our warehouse.