For more than four decades, Fox Head, Inc. has been a global leader in the action sports industry producing dynamic designs. The Fox Head logo is recognized as a brand synonymous with quality and innovation, while remaining true to MX.
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System "MIPS" - MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head.
- An evolution to the MVRS system positions the visor with a center post magnet and two side shear off screws.
- The visor is designed to flex under impact prior to breaking away to provide additional rotational impact management.
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area.
- EPP chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact.
- EPS is compatible with Eject Helmet Removal System (sold separately).
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) shell construction that blends carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell.
- Four shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit .
- Injected mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris.
- Removable, washable X-Static comfort liner with emergency release cheek pads manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head.
- Carbon fiber D-rings.
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards.
- EPS, carbon fiber, fiberglass, nylon, polyester.
- Note: Limited Edition.