Serket Parallel Full System Exhaust
Carbine Extreme Slip-On Exhaust - Shorty
Most Recent Reviews
Scorpion Exhaust Factory Oval Slip-On ExhaustRoger - San Diego Scopion Muffler for Tiger 1050 "Fantastic muffler, well made and sounds excellent. Was already using an updated map in the ECU and had tried an Arrow slip-on and although it was a little stronger at higher rpm, the motor was softer on the bottom end. So ended up putting the stock can back on. Then I bought the Scorpion and the motor really perked up, no loss of fuel economy, and stronger from low end all the way up. The only issue is the heal guard/heat shield, it's too low down and I ended up burning my boot a little. So made a slightly longer shield out of some aluminum and problem solved but still.... i gave it 5 stars for everything except installation due to have to fabricate heel guard. Anyway, overall very pleased with the pipe and wholeheartedly recommend it."
Scorpion Exhaust Serket Taper Slip-On ExhaustTugg - California Amazing sound!! "So at first I wasn’t impressed, the first exhaust I received had some packing that came loose and was rattling inside the can and was impossible to remove without taking the whole thing apart. Thankfully MotoSport was quick with sending me a replacement, customer service on their end is 5 stars. The second one I got had no issues, or so I thought. Once I installed it I noticed the link pipe didn’t fit perfectly to my pipe. The way the like pipe was bent left a small gap at the flange. I was worried that this would cause a leek so I started the bike up and lo and behold there was a leek. Not bad, but enough that I had to disassemble the exhaust and put some high heat silicone. I let it cure for 24 hours, which was a long 24hrs, I started the bike up again and this time I couldn’t feel an air coming out but there is some condensation that drips out. Luckily it’s not enough to do any harm and it goes away once the pipe is hot enough. While I didn’t noticed the extra 5 hp that Scorpion claims what I did noticed is the improved throttle response. It is noticeably less snatchy which is a plus because my GSX s750 with the stock exhaust had a pretty snatchy throttle in the low RPM’s. I would have given the exhaust 3 stars but the sound is just too amazing and the throttle response had such a noticeable improvement."
One Stop Dirt Bike and Motocross Shop
MotoSport.com provides the most comprehensive online motocross catalog. The amateur and pro racer, the weekend and new riders shop MotoSport for the best dirt bike parts and gear at the best prices.
No one beats MotoSport for hard-to-find dirt bike parts, aftermarket or OEM. Our wide selection allows you to build a complete customized dirt bike. We make it easy to shop by make, model and year for specific motocross parts and gear. When you need dirt bike parts and accessories, we understand you don't want to spend a fortune or wait for a delayed delivery. When you put your trust in MotoSport.com, you'll get the bike parts gear and accessories you need at fantastic pricing and without the wait.
We carry dirt bikes parts for the latest makes and models as well as those early rides still going strong. Our OEM parts arrive factory direct and we provide schematics to ensure you get the right part quick and easy. Select your bike and MotoSport will filter the items that fit your needs. No more worrying about finding the right bike parts or gear - online shopping couldn't be easier.
Get your dirt bike parts and accessories from the guys that ride! Hard-to-find parts, clearance savings or just the latest bike parts and gear from the top manufacturers, no one beats MotoSport.
In addition to our massive selection of motocross hard parts, clothing, accessories and protective gear you'll find the lowest prices on everything we stock - guaranteed! From helmets to jackets, fuel system to graphics, and lights to suspension - it's easy to find amazing markdowns and closeouts from our huge selection of discounted motorcycle parts and accessories. Our free 3-day express shipping offer, expert customer service, and full 90 day return policy make MotoSport the easiest place to get your dirt bike goods.
When you shop bike parts and accessories catalogue, you'll find we stock everything you need to make your riding experience safer and more enjoyable. Our categories of motocross products include:
- Dirt Bike Parts - Find everything from bars and controls to tires and wheels to keep your motocross running in the best condition.
- OEM Dirt Bike Parts Parts - Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha. What else?
- Dirt Bike Tires - Getting the right tires for your dirt bike at prices that equal savings matters. MotoSport delivers tire combos, front tires, rear tires, inner tubes and even tire tools right to your door.
- Motocross Tools and Maintenance - We provide everything needed to keep your dirt bike running smoothly.
- Dirt Bike Riding Gear - MotoSport.com has everything you need to cover yourself from head to toe.
- Dirt Bike Helmets and Accessories - Protecting your head has never been easier or more affordable. Our inventory includes helmets, replacement parts, accessories and even helmet cameras.
- Protection - Don't have to look any further to find all the protection gear you need.
- Dirt Bike Casual Apparel - Our casual gear line includes a wide selection of pants, shirts, shoes and more for men, women and children.
- Gifts - At MotoSport, we also offer an incredible selection of gift items for avid dirt bike riders.
- Brands - If your allegiance is to a specific brand, we make it easy to find.
When you need dirt bike parts and accessories, MotoSport.com is here to assist. Just order any of our products online and we'll ship right to your door. Want help? Call our toll free line 866-677-7338 or chat with a MotoSport expert. Remember, we offer fast, free shipping on orders Over $79.