KLIM has created the world's first Grand Touring helmet. Revolutionizing modular helmet design and setting a new precedent for the lightest, highest-performing modular helmet for the world's longest rides. The TK1200 provides massive comfort, adapting to changing riding conditions with ease while setting the standard in lightweight performance.
- Ultra Vision: Master the Riding Environment - KLIM introduces the first optically superior shield system capable of the highest performance in all light conditions. Featuring proprietary adaptive lens technology from TRANSITIONS, KLIM's TK1200 reacts instantly to changing UV levels. Riders enjoy reduced eye fatigue, increased light and damaging ray protection and superior clarity thanks to minimal lens distortion. By eliminating archaic internal visors, KLIM can deliver a superior riding experience with full field-of-vision and adaptive lens technology.
- Break Away - KLIM developed a proprietary break-away chin bar into the TK1200 that reduces force upon the head and neck in the event of an accident with the modular system in the open position.
- Tune Out: Engineered Aero Acoustics: - Focus on the road ahead and fully engage with the ride thanks to KLIM's perfected Aero Acoustic performance. Combining sleek and stable aerodynamics, intelligent ventilation design and a premium liner system, KLIM makes it easy to keep riding mile after mile.
- Core Strength: Superior from the Start - The KLIM TK1200 features a full carbon-fiber shell construction done differently. Pre-impregnated fiber weaves combine with KLIM's proprietary polymerization heat and molding process to ensure precise temperature and duration of resin cure times. This hyper attention-to-detail ensures a higher quality construction and unmatched hand-made consistency only found in KLIM's premium helmets.
- Support System: Fit Right, Feel Right - Featuring an intermediate oval fit, KLIM's sizing system allows riders to lock into a helmet that is snug and tight, but without pressure points. This attention to detail ensures comfort extends beyond the showroom feel and for years to come. Combined with KLIMs ergonomic 3D padding and washable, removable hypoallergenic liner.
- Quick Release - KLIM's micro-metric buckle securement allows for quick fitment and even faster release - getting your custom fit experience on and off with ease. Set it and forget it and experience the best fit on the street.
- Bio-Visibility: It's Good to Be Seen - KLIM's leading passive safety design experience and proficiency in high-visibility and retroreflective materials is infused in theTK1200's DNA. Rear-facing reflective accent materials on the helmet liner increase low-light visibility of the rider's head. The real result: riders are seen sooner and more often by traffic's headlights.
- Intelligent Ventilation - Engineered to provide more effective ventilation than the old guard of helmet brands, KLIM built a fresh-air system worthy of the next generation. The adjustable intake port directs airflow to the crown of the head, filling the volume more efficiently and cooling more rapidly.
- Exceeding Expectations - Thanks to innovative construction techniques and premium materials, The KLIM TK1200 meets or exceeds the most demanding ECE and DOT standards for street helmets at reduced weight compared to the competition.
- Shields Up - Premium polycarbonate anti-scratch shield tech takes the lead with Pinlock-ready systems standard to ensure a clear road ahead. Clear and Smoke options available (sold separately) to custom tune the ride to conditions.
Transitions is a registered trademark of Transitions Optical, Inc., used under license by Transitions Optical Limited.