Most Recent Reviews
Garmin InReach Minirolfsky - Oregon A nice little bit of trail insurance "The inReach Mini excels in one key aspect: wearability. If I'm down a ravine and my bike is not, the only SOS device that is going to help me is the one I have attached to my person, not my handlebars. Larger devices with a full GPS screen do offer more functionality, but at the cost of where you'll need to mount them. I've never had to use the SOS function on an inReach device, but I have used the automated tracklog, sharing to a public map, and two-way messaging. I've used the previous generation of this device to give my family peace of mind while watching me traverse central Oregon while going in and out of cell coverage. It's best to think of the Mini as an satellite communication bridge for your smartphone, as there is no map display on the device, only rudimentary navigation (think a compass pointing at your waypoint), and tedious message entry using up/down arrows. The Earthmate app however, does all this on your phone, along with free* global unlimited detailed offline topo maps and satellite imagery you can download. You should know that a satellite subscription is REQUIRED for both SOS functionality and messaging capability. Garmin has a variety of options, each of which have a yearly "account" fee, plus monthly or yearly subscriptions in tiers. If you're active year-round, it probably makes sense to pre-pay your subscription, but if you'll only use it occasionally, the current best option is a $25 yearly subscription and then pay for 30 days of satellite service at $15/month a la carte, or $35 for the month if you want unlimited tracking points and 40 messages. As of Spring 2018, a years worth of subscription will cost you a minimum of $164 for the first year, or $40 to activate and have 1 month service on the Freedom plan."
Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle Bike ComputerJason - Cresson, Pa Looking forward to buying this for Virginia trip "I look forward to using this for my trip to Virginia in October. It will be nice to be able to take back roads and maintain the right direction."
One Stop Dirt Bike and Motocross Shop
MotoSport.com provides the most comprehensive online motocross catalog. The amateur and pro racer, the weekend and new riders shop MotoSport for the best dirt bike parts and gear at the best prices.
No one beats MotoSport for hard-to-find dirt bike parts, aftermarket or OEM. Our wide selection allows you to build a complete customized dirt bike. We make it easy to shop by make, model and year for specific motocross parts and gear. When you need dirt bike parts and accessories, we understand you don't want to spend a fortune or wait for a delayed delivery. When you put your trust in MotoSport.com, you'll get the bike parts gear and accessories you need at fantastic pricing and without the wait.
We carry dirt bikes parts for the latest makes and models as well as those early rides still going strong. Our OEM parts arrive factory direct and we provide schematics to ensure you get the right part quick and easy. Select your bike and MotoSport will filter the items that fit your needs. No more worrying about finding the right bike parts or gear - online shopping couldn't be easier.
Get your dirt bike parts and accessories from the guys that ride! Hard-to-find parts, clearance savings or just the latest bike parts and gear from the top manufacturers, no one beats MotoSport.
In addition to our massive selection of motocross hard parts, clothing, accessories and protective gear you'll find the lowest prices on everything we stock - guaranteed! From helmets to jackets, fuel system to graphics, and lights to suspension - it's easy to find amazing markdowns and closeouts from our huge selection of discounted motorcycle parts and accessories. Our free 3-day express shipping offer, expert customer service, and full 90 day return policy make MotoSport the easiest place to get your dirt bike goods.
When you shop bike parts and accessories catalogue, you'll find we stock everything you need to make your riding experience safer and more enjoyable. Our categories of motocross products include:
- Dirt Bike Parts - Find everything from bars and controls to tires and wheels to keep your motocross running in the best condition.
- OEM Dirt Bike Parts Parts - Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha. What else?
- Dirt Bike Tires - Getting the right tires for your dirt bike at prices that equal savings matters. MotoSport delivers tire combos, front tires, rear tires, inner tubes and even tire tools right to your door.
- Motocross Tools and Maintenance - We provide everything needed to keep your dirt bike running smoothly.
- Dirt Bike Riding Gear - MotoSport.com has everything you need to cover yourself from head to toe.
- Dirt Bike Helmets and Accessories - Protecting your head has never been easier or more affordable. Our inventory includes helmets, replacement parts, accessories and even helmet cameras.
- Protection - Don't have to look any further to find all the protection gear you need.
- Dirt Bike Casual Apparel - Our casual gear line includes a wide selection of pants, shirts, shoes and more for men, women and children.
- Gifts - At MotoSport, we also offer an incredible selection of gift items for avid dirt bike riders.
- Brands - If your allegiance is to a specific brand, we make it easy to find.
When you need dirt bike parts and accessories, MotoSport.com is here to assist. Just order any of our products online and we'll ship right to your door. Want help? Call our toll free line 866-677-7338 or chat with a MotoSport expert. Remember, we offer fast, free shipping on orders Over $79.