California Heat's heated Vest is the perfect mid-layer for anyone desiring an extremely thin and lightweight garment. Its unique, compressible design allows you to roll it into a tiny ball for easy transport.
The Vest begins warming your core within seconds using a compact, rechargeable 7V lithium-ion battery. The advanced heating technology makes this vest the perfect heated mid-layer for hunting, fishing, outdoor sports, or just enjoying warmth during any outdoor activity.
- Wind-resistant, water-repellent ripstop nylon and expandable Lycra Spandex side panels.
- Weighs only 1 pound with the battery.
- Heating elements are located in panels on the chest and back.
- Battery lasts 2 - 8 hours (depending on setting).
- Maximum heat: 135F.
- Includes: Wall Charger, 7.4V / 3500mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery.
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire Heating Elements and Plugs: Finewire heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the recommended 7V batteries and accessories. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns.
All 7V clothing powered by a rechargeable 7.4V lithium-ion battery. Always fully charge your battery immediately after purchase to ensure proper function.
Instructions For Use:
- Fully charge battery before using the first time. Feel free to leave the battery on the charger for extended periods of time since it has a built-in function to prevent overcharging.
- To turn on, plug battery into cable of 7V clothing and hold down the power button for 3 seconds. Once on, the battery will start at the highest temperature output (Power Level 100%).
- To change temperature, press and release power button until LED light changes to preferred temperature output. It is normal for a battery to get warm when used continuously for a long period of time.
- To turn off the battery, press and hold the power button until the LED lights turn off or just unplug from your heated clothing.
- Four power settings allow temperature control for your comfort:
- Power Level (Approximate Temperature Output (F)): 25% (105), 50% (115), 75% (125), 100% (135+).
- When fully charged, a battery will last at least 3 - 11 hours (total time depends on the clothing item and temperature setting).
- To check the remaining charge on the battery, press and release power button while not attached to heating clothing. The number of battery light indicators lit up will correspond to the charge remaining (0 - 100%).
Battery Care - Extend the Life of Your Battery:
- Life of the battery is up to 500 charges and will last longer when cared for correctly.
- Charge periodically to at least 25% to extend battery life. Storing battery in extreme cold / heat temperatures and extended periods of time without use can affect battery life. Battery should not be submerged in water.
- Warranty: 90 days.
- Warning: Do not leave any heated gear unattended while powered on.
- Spark 3500 (Black Battery): Spark Battery may beep while charging or to alert you when the remaining battery power is extremely low and needs to be charged.