High-end products typically come with a high-end price tag but not Torc1 Racing Vengeance Flex levers. These stylish, dependable, and extremely durable levers include easy installation and feature the popular "break-a-way" design so they withstand even the roughest of crashes.
The Vengeance levers compliment the already wide range of products manufactured by Torc1 Racing including brake pedals, foot pegs and grips. The Vengeance Flex Lever combo includes a brake and clutch lever with four blades (one colored, one black for both brake and clutch) all for around $100. Additional specifications include:
- 6061 billet aluminum knee with hard anodized black finish.
- Forged, bead-blasted, and hard anodized lever for better grip.
- Adjustable for hand size and designed to flex during impact.
- Built with stainless steel pivot mechanism for strength and durability.
- Industry leading design to reduce weight, improve rider function, and performance.
- Manufactured to tight tolerances to specifically fit O.E.M. perch assembly and boot.