Write your review and you'll automatically be entered in our monthly drawing. Include an image or video to DOUBLE your chances to win!Write Your Review
1. PICK YOUR CENTER PLOW MOUNTING KIT
- Mounting plate remains attached to the ATV and becomes a structural component adding rigidity to the ATV
during plowing operations.
- Designed for high ground clearance and quick installation or removal.
- Placement is forward of the foot pegs to avoid any reduction of ground clearance
or operating interference.
- Quick release pins attach or detach the plow blade and base assembly in a
matter of moments.
2. ORDER THE PLOW BASE
- Universal design for all of the WARN Standard plow blades and mounting kits.
- Oversize bushings dramatically reduce wear and absorb the shock of plowing.
- Durable black powder coat finish.
PN 86528 Plow Base for use with center plow mounting kits
1. CHOOSE YOUR PLOW BLADE
WARN STRAIGHT PLOW BLADE
- Made from 14 gauge high-strength low alloy steel with 3/16" outer
blade ribs to provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Blade height is 16-3/16".
- Durable black powder coat finish
PN 86766 48" Blade
PN 86768 54" Blade
PN 86772 60" Blade
4. PICK YOUR BLADE RAISING MECHANISM