100% waterproof! Carry your gear where the passenger would sit on your bike - the Adventure-Proof Great Basin Saddlebag fits virtually any motorcycle designed to carry a passenger. Straps to passenger footrest mounts and rides on pillion seat. A set of three (3) seam-sealed, roll-top waterproof Dry Pods is now included.
- Super-tough trucker's tarp Bomb Shell reinforced with ballistic nylon.
- "Beavertail" and floating compression straps - more ways to carry the gear you need, the way you want it.
- Separate mounting and compression straps for easier gear access.
- Beefy, easy-sliding YKK coil zipper protected by storm flap for water deflection.
- Cable lock pass-though to secure bag to bike while parked (cable and lock sold separately).
- Reflective accents for visibility.
- Military-spec materials and construction.
- One (1) Hot Springs Heat Shield (new laser-cut aluminum version) included.
- Set of three (3) waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods included.
- Volume: 60 liters.
- Weight: 6 pounds (with all included accessories).
- Made in U.S.A.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Dimensions (fully packed):
- 56" - Bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket; basically the same as before, with a little more "doming" on top due to increased "front to back" distance.
- 10" - Height of bag in top center; again, the difference here is mostly a result of the "front to back" measurement below allowing the top to arc more when stuffed full.
- 6" - Distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom; this dimension didn"t change - this is simply a more accurate measurement taken at very bottom of the "leg."
- 14" - Front to back in top center; this is where / why Giant Loop picked up an additional 10 liters of volume (60 versus 50), by adding nearly 2" in this plane. No change in the way the bag mounts or rides, just a bit roomier for sleeping bags and other lightweight, bulky gear in the top.