Fly Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the market.
- Advanced Composite Spectra Shell: Lightweight superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Spectra is stronger than steel and 40% stronger than Aramid fiber commonly known as DuPont Kevlar.
- Dual-Density EPS Liner: Two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) - one softer and one slightly harder - combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- Flow-Through EPS and Comfort Liner Air System: EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow.
- Quick-Release Washable Qwick-Dry Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads: Ultra-plush, hydrophilic (water loving) liner absorbs sweat, is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation, and easy to remove and clean with Fly's "Quick Snap" system.
- Drop Down Inner Sun Shield: Inner shield is easily raised and lowered with a lever on the side of the helmet.
- Easy Shield Changes: Quick, secure and tool-less removal and installation.
- Optically Superior Anti-Fog Face Shield: Optically clear shield with state of the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hard coating.
- Shield Lock: Provides peace of mind shield will remain closed no matter what the condition.
- Removable Air Guide: Air guide helps direct airflow upwards across the shield assisting in keeping a fog free shield.
- Safety Certifications Include DOT and ECE.
DUPONT AND KEVLAR ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF THE E.I. DUPONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION.