Evans Waterless Powersports Coolant is a proprietary base fluid with a specially formulated inhibitor package designed for all liquid-cooled powersports applications.
Powersports Coolant has been used by factory race teams around the world for years to keep their engines safe, no matter what the conditions. They don't pull over to let their engine cool down, and neither should you.
- Ready to use - no water required.
- No silicates, no phosphates.
- Safe for pump seals and bearings.
- Will not boil over, freeze-burst, or corrode system.
- Stable formula, will last the life of the application.
Benefits Over Water-Based Coolants:
- Eliminates Overheating: Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point above 375F and will not vaporize, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil.
- Reduces Pressure: Evans Waterless Coolants generate very low vapor pressures reducing strain on engine cooling system components.
- Prevents Corrosion: Evans Waterless Coolants contain no oxygen, effectively eliminating corrosion and pump cavitation.
- Increases BHP: Evans Waterless Coolants eliminate pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating - thus improving combustion efficiency and delivering more power.
- Freeze Protection: Evans Waterless Coolants freeze below -40F.
- Less Toxic: Evans Waterless Coolants have low toxicity.
- Waterless Coolant for: MX bikes, trail bikes, enduro bikes, street bikes, quad bikes, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles.
- Boiling Point: Above 375F.
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40C.
- Benefits: Improves combustion, maximizes HP, prevents boil-over.
- Corrosive Properties: Unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis.
- Life Span: Protects for life of the engine.
- Toxicity: Low toxicity.