Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $79 to Illinois
Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
When it comes to combining the protection of washable full-grain Grid cowhide leather with the durability of Cordura Comfort fabric and the breathability of mesh, Dainese has led the way, with the Mig leather-textile jacket being a prime example. Standard features include aluminum inserts at the shoulders and microelastic inserts for a comfortable fit.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (sold separately).
Pockets for Double Chest protector (sold separately).
Two internal pockets.
Two outside pockets.
Jacket-trousers fastening system.
Microelastic elasticated inserts.
Inserts in elasticated fabric.
Microelastic elasticated inserts.
Cordura Comfort fabric.
Washable Grid cowhide leather.
Mesh fabric inserts.
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
Shoulder with aluminum insert.
Removable protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
Liner in breathable and perforated.
Removable windproof liner.
Also known as the Dainese Mig Pelle-Tex in Dainese literature.
Aluminum Inserts on Shoulders, Elbows and/or Knees
- The use of inserts in metal like titanium, steel, aluminum or special alloys grants greater protection against abrasion for the body's joints, reduces the risk of dangerous rotation and/or rolling during fall, and distributes impact energy over a wider surface area.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
Microelastic Elasticated Inserts
- Extensive research in ergonomics has paid off with this new Dainese patent filed to further increase riding comfort while keeping safety levels high at the same time. Bonding an insert in elasticated fabric beneath a panel in leather permits localized micro-elasticated areas where the body requires freedom of movement most while also increasing the area's abrasion resistance as well. This is achieved by reducing the number of panels and the stitches that connect them, while also keeping greater thickness in the panel itself than in traditional elasticated inserts.