Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $79 to Virginia
Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
For Dainese, designing protection and safety around people means taking inspiration from Nature, such as the armadillo's horny shell or the lobster's carapace. Human history provides inspiration with Medieval and Renaissance suits of armor that once offered the privileged few protection, ergonomics, and safety. This is the challenge: transform the concepts of Nature and history's most brilliant hunches into protective devices to be used by the largest possible number of users. Protection has finally become democratic.
Washable Tutu cowhide leather.
FK elasticated fabric.
Cordura 750 fabric.
Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (each sold separately).
Pocket for Double Chest protector (sold separately).
Two outside pockets.
Inserts in elasticated fabric.
Jacket-trousers fastening system.
Adjustment on neck.
Adjustments on sleeves.
Air vents on chest and back.
Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized fabric.
Also known as the Dainese HORIZON-TEX LEATHER in Dainese literature.
Tutu Leather Cowhide
- A high quality cowhide that has a water repellent treatment. This leather has good resistance to abrasion, tears and traction. It ranges from 1.1 to 1.3 mm in thickness.
Arrow / FK Elasticated Fabric
- Fabric for sports clothing composed of elastomer material covered with Cordura polyamide. In addition to being characterized by elevated mechanical resistance, it guarantees an excellent level of comfort thanks to biaxial construction. Protector treatment grants elevated water / oil repellence even after washing and without requiring ironing. This treatment was developed thanks to nanotechnology applied to textile finishing.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.
Jacket-Trousers Fastening System
- Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.