Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.SEARCH
Begin typing to search, when autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Selecting an options will take you to a new page. Touch device users, explore by touch.
Free shipping on orders over $79 to Virginia
Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
The sporting and aggressive cut of the G. Racing D1 leather jacket makes it stand out from all the others. This jacket is made entirely from Tutu cowhide and features bi-axial elasticized S1 inserts. The shoulders are co-injected with aluminum inserts that improve active safety and add greatly to its character. Comfort and ergonomics are provided by microelastic inserts placed at strategic points where greater freedom of movement is required when riding. Air vents at the chest, a Nanofeel lining and 3D bubble fabric provide this jacket with excellent air flow characteristics and internal body temperature control.
The technical characteristics of the Racing D1 leather jacket are CE - Category II - Directive 89/686/EEC certified and the jacket has been designed to accommodate the G1 or G2 back protectors and the "Double Chest" chest protector (all sold separately).
Tutu cowhide leather.
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard.
Co-injected shoulder with aluminum insert.
Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive.
Inserts in elasticated fabric.
Micro-elastic elasticated inserts.
Full leather collar.
Waist adjustment with buttons.
Jacket-trousers fastening system.
Air inlets on the chest.
3D Bubble lining.
Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector and double chest (each sold separately).
Internal pockets (double chest zip).
Two outer pockets.
Also known as the Dainese RACING D1 PELLE in Dainese literature.
- Continuous technological development and the pursuit of constantly improving performance led to the evolution of the bi-axial Arrow-FK fabric now known as S1 that increases mechanical properties. This fabric for sports apparel composed of an elastomer coated with Cordura polyamide is distinguished by elevated mechanical strength and bi-axial elastic properties to guarantee excellent comfort levels. Protector treatment developed through nanotechnology applied to textile finishing also ensures excellent water / oil repellence properties.
- Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacterial and anti-odor properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fiber itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.
3D Bubble Lining
- Born and tested to the needs of racers like Valentino Rossi, this particular three-dimensional liner permits the creation of an air chamber between the inside and outside of the clothes, becoming an insulator in order to provide an ideal microclimate during both summer and winter.
Co-Injected Shoulder with Aluminum Insert
- The co-injected shoulder with metal insert is one of the most revolutionary innovations developed for Dainese garments. The customary removable composite protection has been substituted here by an injection of plastic material over a net externally covered in polyurethane. A pocket for the insertion of the metal plate fastened by rivets on the inside is created inside this structure. The result is a completely armored CE homologated protector jointed to the rest of the garment with the minimum occupation of space for the maximum advantage to the wearer's comfort.
Composite Protectors Certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector's entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer's body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
Inserts in Stretch Fabric
- Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment's capacity for adaptation to the body's changing shape and movement during riding.