Land a jumper without going blind from the glare on the waves thanks to the new 580P lenses of the Costa Del Mar Blackfin Polarized Sunglasses. Co-injected into these lightweight nylon frames is a grippy Hydrolite liner that holds tight no matter how hard you jostle your face while wrestling pinkfish or unloading the boat. Costa even made these expedition-ready sunglasses a little wider so the sun will be hard-pressed to sneak into your peripheral vision should you leave the water and decide to join the flat-landers for a quick hike into the mountains.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
Face Sizelarge, regular-wide
Frame Dimensions[lens/bridge/temple] 61.5 x 40.5 / 18 / 114.7mm