Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. This is a residential delivery service, deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.Learn More
Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The new ContiTrailAttack 3 has debuted at the EICMA show in Milan, Italy, and Continental is happy to say that it is a significant improvement over the previous model. Over the years, the ContiTrailAttack 2 has been a dominant tire among the road biased dual-sport tire market. It has been praised for its looks, handling and durability. But constant innovation is part of the Continental DNA and they feel that better is always possible.
The successor of the ContiTrailAttack 2 still keeps its 90% Street - 10% Off Road pattern design capabilities. The new ContiTrailAttack 3 has been designed to handle the high demands imposed by the new super powerful adventure tourer motorcycles. This new tire is more compatible with all the electronic modes of these new adventure motorcycles than ever. It has been designed to be the best all-round tire for powerful adventure tourers!
The ContiTrailAttack 3 features an even more functional pattern design with a more aggressive Enduro look. This pattern design allows for wider drainage grooves towards the shoulders for a self-cleaning abilities.
- TractionSkin, a revolutionary new micro-rough tread surface, virtually puts an end to tire break-in. This is possible due to a new mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tire-release agents.
- Makes it possible to use a homogenous grip grading with a single compound thanks to temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production process.
- 0 steel-belted construction guarantees excellent stability at high speeds.
- New "Wet Grip" compound for superior wet grip and higher mileage.
- For generations nearly all Continental radial tires have been produced with great passion, skill and expertise in Korbach on the beautiful lake Eder - watch out for this sign!
- The EasyHandling technology bestows the tire with linear handling even if stabilizing gyroscopic forces are nominal (e.g. when turning). Simultaneously, accuracy and grounded feeling are improved at benchmark level - applies to all riding situations in this segment.
- It is built to ensure highest constant level of performance even after thousands of miles.
|Product Variant||Manufacturer Part #|