Competition exhausts are designed and developed specially for bikes and engines tuned for races, on the basis of the experience made in track races all over the world: These exhausts are a direct evolution of the ones used in SBK and SS bikes.
- Competition exhausts are made with the deepest attention to details, they ensure to exploit - with the best possible efficiency - engines tuned for races: Bigger sections, section changes finely designed and shaped, special silencers, top-quality materials.
- These exhausts are welded manually (TIG process) and are available in a "full titanium" version or with collectors and manifolds in stainless steel and silencer and link pipe in titanium.
- In all cases, a built-in sensor plug is available, to be able to check ECU settings and make necessary modifications if needed.
- The sections of the various silencers available give the best performance and the best compromise between performance, dimensions and noise (noise must meet race rules limits).
- Style is completed with the carbon end cap and the silencer, depending on application, can be fitted with a removable baffle.
- Competition exhausts are the top-level exhausts in the market, for style, technology and performance.
A carbon end cap is the distinctive component for the Works silencers, a range of exhausts designed and developed for sportbikes.
- Available with a titanium canister, Works silencer can also be fitted to Arrow header pipes.
- Their cone-shaped design ensures good performance while keeping noise under control.
- As with other Arrow products, quality and materials are at the top, including the Arrow Works among the highest-level products coming from Arrow.
Extended shipping time is due to item being shipped from Italy.