Purpose-built for the street. A new benchmark in comfort, quiet, stability and ventilation. Arai applied the same tireless 24-7 focus devoted to their race helmets to designing it, refining and adapting proven concepts to a new purpose. On the long, narrow end of the head shape spectrum, the Signet series has always been the "go-to" helmet of choice. The new Signet-X exemplifies that shape in a feature rich package.
The Signet-X has Arai's Long Oval (LO) interior fit shape. Longer front-to-back and a more narrow side-to-side (as compared to Intermediate Oval).
- VAS System:
- The Variable Axis System shield mechanism was developed to enhance the shape of the shell, but the easy-to-learn changing mechanism is what most people are raving about. Quick, easy and intuitive.
- The new Peripherally Belted - Super Complex Laminate Construction shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
- Duct Ventilation:
- In keeping with the "improve on what works" mentality at Arai, the new QVF and QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow-through performance.
- The new water-repellent ES Chincover comes installed on the Signet-X.
- Enhancing the egg shape of the helmet, the cover smooths airflow, increases exhaust from the mouth area and reduces wind noise coming up from below.
- Good for both cold and warm weather riding and is easy to remove and reinstall as needed.
- The anti-microbial liner material on the Signet-X resists the build up of bacteria and as a result allows your helmet to stay fresher, longer, between cleanings.
- VAS-MV Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens:
- The Signet-X comes with the VAS-MV (Max Vision) shield that accepts the new VAS-MV Pinlock lens.
- The new Pinlock-120 lens comes with the helmet in the box and ready to install.
- DOT and SNELL 2015 certified.
- Note: Fluorescent and/or bright finishes fade over time and exposure to sunlight. This is normal and is not covered by warranty.