A lightweight CE Certified knee protector constructed from a performance polymer blend, the SX-1 features an asymmetrical and slim-profile design for a safe, personalized and tight fit while at the same time promoting excellent levels of movement.
- CE certified knee brace to the latest EN 1621-1:2012 K type A (level 1).
- Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
- Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- Featuring Alpinestars Dual Gear System (DGS), a dual-pivot with integrated hinge gear system for dynamic fit for mobility.
- Upper frame features extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
- Innovative patella construction features "floating" protection cup for continuous coverage and mobility regardless of leg position.
- Patella cup constructed from impact-resistant polyurethane foam knee cup that is CE certified to Type A.
- Patella cup is backed by soft, viscoelastic padding for adaptive fit and breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort.
- High abrasion-resistant fabric with an over-injected TPU frame structure on outer central knee-cup area to improve the impact performances.
- Thermoformed foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin.
- Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and performance fit.
- Velcro brand hook-and-loop and TPR dual strap closure systems for easy in and out and a personalized, safe fit.
- Straps feature airframe for optimized comfort and airflow.
- Sold as a pair.