One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather associated with polyamide fabric.
- Reinforcements on palm and thumb provide superior grip.
- Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm.
- Durable polyurethane knuckle protection with heat-stamped logo.
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy-absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- Protective cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash.
- Adjustable Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure on cuff and wrist.
- Leather stretch accordions on fingers and for superior fit and flexibility.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger tip.
- Reflective insert on backhand area for greater visibility.
- Printed logo.
- Third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Made with Drystar Performance membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote good level of dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.