One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- The upper is constructed from polyurethane-coated leather and a suede higher medial panel provides superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
- Advanced instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction, made of soft microfiber, gives superior comfort, control and support.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
- Extended polyurethane-coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
- TPU shin plate and lateral ankle protector plus buckle receiver offer support and resistance for impacts.
- TPU shift pad made with a technical texture for added grip plus foam padding underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro brand hook-and-loop upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- Inner / outer TPU ankle protector is double density on both sides for protection.
- New closure system includes two polymer buckles with an innovative closure system; this closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick-release / locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure (all buckles are replaceable).
- Soft foam surrounding the ankles and collar offers comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
- Bio-mechanical lateral "flexi-blade" system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- Alpinestars' exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010.