One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- The upper is constructed from polyurethane-coated leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat-press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort.
- New TPU shin plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with two lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
- New lateral ankle closure system includes two polymer buckles. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick-release / locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Bio-mechanical lateral "flexi-blade" system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- The boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected polyurethane midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- The Belize Drystar boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.