The benchmark boot in motocross; the Tech 10 further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever conceived. From the anatomical shape, with front and rear sliding blades, to the all-new closure system featuring a light and durable buckle closure system, every component of the new Tech 10 boot has been continuously developed and tested in racing for uncompromised performance and durability.
- The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion-resistant TPU shell.
- Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- Approximate total weight per pair = 9.2 pounds / 147.2 ounces / 4.17 kg. (size US 10).
- The Tech 10 boot is CE Certified.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro brand hook-and-loop for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
- Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot's overall durability.
- Exclusive dual-compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick-release / locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
Inner Ankle Brace System:
- Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral "C" torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
- These dual-connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
- TPU protection and shock-absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- New, dual-compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
White model features airflow ventilation system.