The R-77 consists of a trapezoidal shaped sleeve, maximizing muffler volume while offering a sharp silhouette to flow with the new body. The innovative end cap is reminiscent of the R-55, featuring sharp edges for an attractive, eye catching appeal.
- The R-77 is serious business when it comes to performance as it was designed with racetrack feedback from the Yoshimura Superbike Team.
- The R-77's trapezoidal shape allows a large volume of packing material and in turn delivers top performance.
- With a straight baffle and removable low-volume insert, the R-77 muffler's front cap is MIG-welded, while the end-cap is riveted using high-end 304-L polished stainless steel rivets and bands.
- This Full System includes R-77 muffler, titanium header and tail-pipe, installation hardware, and step-by-step instructions.
- The Full System weighs considerably less than the factory configuration.
- The Full System maximizes usable power and torque throughout the entire RPM band, providing optimal gains.