I have this exhaust system for my 2011 Rmz 250 and it is amazing. You can definetly tell a difference in sound and performance. It sounds so good, and it makes all the difference in power. If you are looking for an exhaust system I highly suggest you get this.
Yoshimura RS-4 Pro Series Titanium Full System Exhaust
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Developed in conjunction with AMA Pro Supercross / Motocross teams, this evolutionary exhaust system combines power, light weight, and centralized mass to give you the confidence to dominate the race track. The RS-4 is a unique design with predicated power, a side benefit of a quiet earthy exhaust note that speaks volumes for performance and offers increased horsepower and torque. The RS-4 features all the benefits of the original RS-4 muffler, but with a unique turned-out end-cap, designed to direct exhaust heat and gases away from the bike's components. It features a polyresonant duplex chamber, a two-staged stepped baffle and an innovative carbon cone end-cap.
- Pentagonal-shaped muffler sleeve and aluminum mount bracket.
- Features a polyresonant duplex chamber, a two-staged stepped baffle, and an innovative carbon cone end-cap.
- Durable high-grade titanium tapered header and mid-pipe.
- Considerable weight reduction.
- Carbon fiber end cap comes with an 99dB race insert installed in the muffler; Optional 94dB (AMA legal) and 96dB sound inserts available separately.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.
Dirt Bike / ATV: 1-888-676-8853