Dont waste your money on another exhaust even if th yoshi is 200$ more it pays off you are paying for top notch quality. Very silent jet so powerful
Yoshimura RS-2 Comp Series Slip-On Exhaust
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Questions
The RS-2 is a really versatile and very potent exhaust; it is one of Yoshimura's most popular off-road exhaust systems and has proven its value on the race track for years. It is basically an evolution of the original Yoshimura TRC design but with a slightly different (pyramidal) shape that features increased volume. The volume enables a quieter system and larger core, which in turn increases power and power delivery. With gains throughout the powerband and the durability of high-grade stainless steel mid-pipe, you can't go wrong with this system.
- The powerful RS-2 exhaust design in a convenient slip-on muffler package.
- New diamond-shape slip-on allows for more packing material creating lower noise.
- Muffler shape increases durability and performance from muffler packing.
- Two-stage large race baffle allows optimal performance throughout the RPM range.
- Slip-on comes with a 304L stainless steel mid pipe.
- Two-piece stainless steel end cap allows for installation of various inserts.
- Tapered front cap allows muffler mass to be moved forward for better center of mass.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.
- Mufflers come with a 96dB U.S.F.S.-approved spark arrestor installed in the muffler.
- Notes: Optional Yoshimura 94dB and 99dB sound inserts available separately.
Well its bolt on horsepower thats fer sure
I put this on my 04 Yamaha YFZ450, it is a great pipe, its power is amazing on the low end, it pulls great though the power band. It doesnt fall sort anywhere and it has a great sound to it. I had a different after maket pipe on my quad before and it didn't have a spark arrestor, it was super loud so loud it hasnt fun to ride with it, and its power was all on the upper end. This pipe will not disappoint!
i bought this slip-on a week ago and now my 350 raptor has a better sound. but i advise to take spark arrestor out. this is a quality exhaust and ive noticed better power in 3rd to 6th gear. and oh my god its such a good looking exhaust. lets not forget it took only 5 minutes to install.
"We did not do any fitment checks on the 93 or 94 XR650L models, only on the 1995-up. If it is the same muffler from Honda, it is probably going to be the same for the Yoshimura as well. But since we did not do the fitment checks on them, we cannot officially confirm the fitment".
1. Using a 3mm Allen key remove the bolt that secures the aluminum ring and spark arrester to the muffler.
2. Remove the spark arrester from the muffler.
See instructions here: