- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The Tech Aero Backpack is aerodynamically profiled and comes with a host of comfort and performance features that are specifically designed to enhance riding comfort. Incorporating new innovations such as the new anatomical shoulder straps and quick-release strap system, this technical backpack is extremely convenient.
- Advanced poly-fabric (600 denier on main shell; 1200 denier on base) outer construction is polyurethane-coated for additional strength and weight-saving, as well as improved durability and water resistance.
- Sport silhouette engineered for high cargo capacity with a low profile for aerodynamic performance.
- Fully expandable from 16 to 26 liters with internal laptop sleeve pocket to accommodate laptop computers, tablets and smartphone devices.
- Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates foam padding inserts and advances air-mesh to promote superb air channeling and improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back area which is important for comfort on longer rides.
- Innovative new 'S' design shoulder strap system is designed to anatomically follow the natural contours of rider's torso and incorporates customizable chest connection system which features adjustable locking closures for a secure and highly personalized fit.
- Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance.
- Waist belt connector is highly adjustable and can be conveniently packed away; kidney belt pockets are expandable to store larger objects when required.
- Water-resistant, fleece-lined top pocket for eyewear; pocket incorporates thermoformed polyurethane top hard shell to protect contents.
- Internal sleeve allows integration of Alpinestars' Bionic Back Protector (sold separately) to ramp up protective capabilities.
- Pocket, loophole and conduit enables integration of hydro pack (as accessory upgrade, sold separately), meaning this pack is ideal for long distances.
- Built-?in helmet carrier and fully enveloping rain cover.
- TPR and embroidered logo details.
- Extensive reflective detailing.
- Available in one size.
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 9.5" x 5.75" / 52 cm x 30 cm x 18 cm.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Tech Aero Backpack.