though it's a little pricey a put it on my son's kx65 and he already fell a couple times and it didn't break. has a real easy pull
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Questions
The RC-8 Perch includes the legendary ARC folding / adjustable lever. The lever uses an "external pivot" that has replaceable bushings in the perch. This means NO up and down play in the lever. There is a nylon sleeve on the handlebar mount that helps the perch rotate in a crash preventing damage. The quick-adjust is 1/8-turn and very easy to access. This perch is made from billet aluminum and CNC machined to produce a factory-level assembly for the common rider. This is the exact perch that has won many national, world and MXoN titles.
- Billet aluminum CNC-machined lever assembly to replace the O.E.M. perch.
- Comes with an ARC folding and adjustable aluminum lever.
- Features a nylon sleeve that contacts the handlebar and allows for rotation in a crash.
- Cable 1/8-turn 'quick-adjust' which employs a large diameter aluminum wheel that is easy to reach fopr adjustments on the move.
- Use an "external pivot" where the pivot bolt screws into the lever and the bolt rotates in the perch on replaceable bushings.
- Almost NO up and down play in the lever - a favorite among top pros!
- Good ergonomic feel.
- Quality hardware throughout the design.
- Lifetime warranty.
This is the best lever you can get period. It's easy to install and super tuff we have them on all our bikes.
I would recomend this product. It is expensive but its well worth it.
Outstanding! The last clutch lever assembly you will need to buy. I only buy one when i get a new bike!
This is the best perch I have purchased by far after using the OE, Pro Circuit, and ASV, no up/down play in your levers with the ARC. Easy pull and is a nice billet design. Install is simple and straight forward on a 2013 KXF250.
I was a bit skeptical spending this much on a cluch lever and perch but now I see why and no regrets. Attention to detail is all there, saftey wire from the factory, ZERO up and down play for an awesome clutch feel.
2014 yz450f made my clutch feel supper smooth
I absolutely love the action/feel on this ARC clutch perch. I have used stock levers and ASV levers in the past but definitely prefer the feel of the ARC over ASV. Installation was pretty mindless too.