This product is very good u got to get if u have a after market Exhaust and ur quad is jetted I have a ltz 400 and it made a world of difference You could just take your airbox cover off and not spend a 129& but I think it is well worth it a very good well-made product I would recommend it to anybody
K&N Xtream Power Lid
- 10 Reviews
- 8 Questions
The K&N Powerlid eliminates restrictive ATV intake snorkels by replacing the stock air box lid with a high-airflow filter lid. The Powerlid works in conjunction with a K&N replacement air filter (sold separately) to provide excellent filtration with less restriction allowing increased airflow for more horsepower. The Powerlid snaps in place with no air box modification necessary. All K&N Powerlids come with a PreCharger filter wrap for the lid and a carburetor jet selection kit if required.
- Late model sport and racing ATV machines can get a bigger blast of fresh air with the K&N Xtream Powerlid replacement airbox lid for maximum performance.
- K&N Xtream Powerlid comes with a K&N air filter element molded into it further maximizing performance.
- K&N tests their Xtream Powerlid in-house on the Dynojet dynamometer to ensure maximum performance and airflow.
- K&N designed the Xtream Powerlid to install easily by simply replacing your stock air box lid. No other modifications are needed.
- The K&N Xtream Powerlid increases horsepower and increases throttle response by flowing more air than stock snorkels.
- Cleaning the K&N Xtream Powerlid is easy because it is constructed with the same oil-impregnated cotton gauze that their air filters are constructed from and can be cleaned up to 25 times with the same K&N recharger kit.
- K&N one year limited warranty.
Definitely works well and you can feel it when you insert in to your quad
Been running this for two years now and am very pleased. With the powerlid gause filter and inner foam(stock) filter you can bet no dirt gets by. I believe the instructions tell you to run a inner K&N but I chose to keep the stock foam. Works great , with a nice bump in power over stock. My velcro is still stuck good. You have to clean , sand, clean where the velcro goes and it should last.
Just take the lid off and buy a k&n filter with prefilter. A hundred bucks saved...
alittel pricey but worth it. i got a good power gain with lid & filter. ya gotta jet it with all that air comein in. i got a 08 ltz400. the lid came with a 150 & a 160 jet. i used the 160. i recently added a pipe & jet kit. the combo was awsom.
this air box lid is an awesome addition to my quad, i have it on my yfz 450 and it has amazingly increased my power range, awesome awesome product, great buy for the price
Amazing power gains after a jet-kit and pipe. And after all its a K&N!!!
I bought my 05 Raptor 660r without a air box lid. It had a K&N filter. The problem was I couldn't get in any water for obvious reasons and when I would pull a wheelie all of the power would be loss. This lid fixed it all. Comes with a filter for the crank case breather hose and the dry charger cover that goes over the lid. A great buy!
this power lid adds alot of power to my ltz400! sends about twice as much air to the engine its very easy to install takes about 2 minutes includung putting the adhesive strips and mud cover on...definately have to put jets and exhaust on when adding this upgrade
The power lid really adds to the performance of my quad, I don't like running without an air box cover, and really helps filter out the dirt but I am somewhat disappointed in it's construction. The velcro adhesive didn't stick very good and I have had to replace it and the lid itself has warped from the summer heat so the fit is no longer as tight as it should be.