Want the only modification that significantly improves your riding skills? Well, the Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 clutch system is hands down worth every penny. The company completely redesigned every part of their famous clutch system, yet it's completely interchangeable with the 2.0.
Watch the video and we've included some of the specifications below:
- Prevents engine stalls.
- Clutch lever use is optional; lever feel and function are unchanged.
- Smooth power engagement increases traction.
- Cooler operating temperatures and incredibly efficient clutching provide extended clutch life.
- Allows riders to refine skills like precise throttle control, line selection, and cornering.
- Proprietary billet components offer superior durability.
- Riding is enhanced, more fun, and less demanding so riders can conquer more terrain.
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain.
- Manual shifting of transmission still required.
- Installation does not require modification of stock parts.
Check out the full details of the Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 by clicking here.
Installing the Rekluse CORE EXP 3.0 Clutch
Want help on the installation? It's fairly straight-forward but it's not a rush job. Watch the manufacture's installation video below: