SPIDI Alu-Tech H2OUT Gloves
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Excellence is the main target for this glove, designed for winter touring. It strikes the right balance between two key and contrasting values. The best insulation and the best handling feeling. Alu-Tech establishes itself as a very warm glove featuring cutting edge materials and stretch fabrics in order to obtain a great overall comfort.
- External shell: stretch fabric and sheep hide.
- Waterproof H2OUT membrane.
- Aluminum added layer in insulation.
- Fleece inner layer, insulating wadding over back hand and palm.
- Anti water intrusion back of glove sleeve with added H2OUT membrane.
- Powertech knuckles.
- Anti shock foam rubber on ulna head.
- Kerarride over palm.
- Leather inserts on crash sensitive materials.
- Stretch areas on fingers and wrist area.
- Hook-and-loop flap fastening and reflex areas.
- These garments are Euro sized. Order one size larger.
There have been no questions asked about the SPIDI Alu-Tech H2OUT Gloves.