My stock exhaust on my Suzuki C-50 (VL800) was quiet and soulless. I knew there was a hidden thunder burried deep within desperately wanting to get out. Then came the Vance and Hines Straight Shots and my bike was reborn. Now I ride with pride as I thunder along as bold and equal to any big bike on the road. Great tuned sound and great look. They definately get the attention of all those in earshot. So easy to install, about an hour and fifteen minutes. The fit is flawless and the full heat shields really finish them off to perfection. You can't get a better price than right here at Motosport either. I'm one happy biker. Now I'm off to the Motosport online catalog to order my flood lights.
Vance & Hines Straightshots Exhaust
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Featuring full-length, 220 full-coverage head pipe heat shields that are plasma-arc cut from a full piece of tubing that match the body exactly for a perfect fat-pipe look. With 1-3/4" head pipes and 2-1/4" muffler bodies.
Run Straightshots stock or customize with one of the unique, optional, plasma-arc cut Hot Tips (sold separately in pairs). Baffles, mounting hardware and easy-to-understand instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time.
- Big, bold, beautiful pipes that have the powerful look of straight pipes but are loaded with features that put them ahead of the straight-pipe pack.
- Feature full-length, 220 full-coverage headpipe heat shields that are plasma-arc cut from a full piece of tubing to match the exhaust bodies exactly for a perfect, virtually no-bluing headpipe, fat-pipe look.
- System is fully customizable with Hot Tips (sold separately) - seven exhaust tips that can be mounted and rotated to any of four angles.
- Big 1-3/4" headpipes with 2-1/4" bodies.
- Removable baffles provide a powerful sound but mellow the bark of traditional straight pipes - you'll turn heads, but you won't annoy the neighbors.
- System includes all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance & Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.