Like the style and performance of the rims but don't like the fact that the center caps don't fit. They are to short to fit on my yamaha viking and no one said anything about it and not able to find a deeper set
Moose 393X Wheel
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Questions
Built to meet the demands of the ATV / UTV market, Moose Utility Division is proud to introduce the 393X line of wheels. Whether it is in the woods, deep mud or sand, the 393X is prepared to take it on.
- Handles load capacities from 675 pounds for the 12 x 7, 14 x 7 and 15 x 7 front to 1,150 pounds for the 12 x 8 and 15 x 8 rear.
- Meets, or exceeds, all current market requirements.
- Separate yourself from the herd with a line of wheels that are 100% X-rayed on the production line to ensure quality and reliability.
- Chrome center caps and black Torx-head rivets.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Note: Requires tapered lug nuts. Center caps are included with each wheel, but Moose lug nuts must be ordered separately.
fitament was perfect, even with a backorder situation, motosport continues to excede my expectations.
Here is a link directly to the matching front: