first race withe the brand new DWT wheels cought a bad rut the quad fliped a cuple times after i was cheaked out i look at my quad we thought it was the axle but the wheel had actualy bent inside to wear it is worthles
DWT Ultimate Conventional Beadlock Wheel
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Questions
Lightweight for the Sand - Durable for the Trail.
The ultimate lightweight race wheel designed for the increased weight of today's Utility ATVs and SXS vehicles.
- Light enough for the sand yet strong enough for the trail.
- The Ultimate Beadlock Utility is the strongest of DWT's Sport series and is the optimal choice for a lightweight yet super strong wheel.
- Specifically engineered for heavy-duty ATV racing.
- A Load Rating much higher than the competition.
- DWT has created this champion wheel by combining a reinforcement ring with their exclusive hollow rolled lip construction; the lightest way to reinforce the bead area.
- DWT has also added their super strong beadlock and center reinforcing plate for added strength and reliability.
- Wheels use an integral ring and integral beadlock back-to-back, keeping the tire firmly in place for maximum performance.
- Sold individually.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: Requires flat lug nuts (sold separately).
"DWT AlumiLite Ultimate wheels have the superior strength necessary to endure the severe demands of Pro-Quad racing, while consistently providing excellent terrain feedback and tractability." - Doug Gust, ATV Champion Racer.
- 0.190" outer beadlock half.
- 0.190" inner rolled lip half.
- 0.190" reinforced center plate.
- Optional colored rings - polished, shot peened, black, blue, red or green - sold separately.
Super strong wheel and light. The bead is easy to get on and off. Tire installation is easily done and well secured.
great lookin an riding rim excellent for racing only problem is that this product takes forever to be shipped but other wise well worth the money