Wanted to lighten up my quad 700R for the Dunes. These rims are lightweight and slick looking. I was most impressed with how light they were and the awesome perfect fit.
DWT .125 Aluminum Blue Label Wheel
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Questions
AlumiLite Sport Blue Label spun aluminum ATV wheels are ideal for the recreational dune rider. Blue Label is the lightest of the DWT Sport series. These affordable popular wheels look great and ride great.
- Blue Label wheels feature DWT's famous quality at a great price.
- These wheels are made from 0.125" thick, 6061 heat-treated, aircraft-grade aluminum.
- The 1/8-inch thick aluminum on the Blue Label wheels provides a great wheel that reduces weight for your ATV to take on the dunes or for any light riding.
- DWT selected 6061 aluminum which has been heat treated to maximize strength.
- Polished aluminum finish.
- Recommended for sand or mini quad use only.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Notes: Requires flat lug nuts (sold separately). AlumiLite wheels are precision fit. In the case that they may seem too tight, this may be due to residual polishing compound. Carefully remove the compound to gain proper fitment.
Killer rim at a great price. Very light. Not for rocky terrain but great for trails, mud and sand. The finish makes the rest my quad look dull.
5b= 5 in. of bell or the inside of the rim that goes into the hub.
4n= 4 in. of nose or the outside of the rim the the lug nuts sink up to.
I hope that helps.