Best bite for the buck by far!
Yana Shiki Front Rotor
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
- Full Floating Discs Design.
- Special Contour Disc - optimizes pad contact and performance.
- Premium Japanese induction hardened stainless steel (410-DB).
- Laser cut for perfection and accuracy.
- Diamond ground finish.
- Light weight performance upgrade to OEM discs.
- Can be used with ANY type of brake pads.
Break in period: All brake pads must be bedded-in with the rotor they will be used against to maximize brake performance. The bedding-in process involves a gradual build up of heat in the rotors and pad compound. This process will lay down a thin layer of transfer film on to the rotor surface. Following the bed-in procedures provided by the manufacturer will assure a smooth, even layer of transfer film on the rotor and will minimize brake judder.