this sprocket was easy to install and is holding up well on my 2003 rm125 i would recommend this product to all of my friends
Vortex Front Sprocket
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Question
For more than 15 years, U.S.-based Vortex Racing continues to manufacture, market and sell top-quality motorcycle racing components for Motocross, Supercross, Road Racing, Flat Track Racing and Minibikes. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers and enthusiasts, they focus on absolute quality. Each of their race components is made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials in the industry. Vortex tests on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide. Vortex parts have been put to the test by some of the world's most respected champions and teams.
- Made of the high carbon steel for maximum strength.
- Induction hardened to reduce surface wear.
- Special Vortex nickel plating to resist corrosion.
- Precise tolerances to ensure concentricity.
- Drilled lightening holes reduce rotating mass on most applications.
good sprocket - works exactly as described and I loved dropping down a tooth for the 250X.
this sprocket is amazing, i deffenatly recogmend it, especially with the vortex rear sprocket, looks good and runs good :)