Vantage 4000-s: High pulling capacity and synthetic rope for side x side applications.
This is the perfect winch for side x side owners who need reliable big pulling power. With a stout 4,000 pound pulling capacity, 55' of wire rope, and best-in-class performance, the Vantage 4000-s will pull the biggest side x sides with confidence.
- 50' of 7/32" synthetic rope and black powder-coated hawse fairlead.
- Fully sealed motor and drivetrain to keep the elements out.
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- High-strength composite gear housing and all-metal gears.
- Mechanical spring brake for control while winching.
- Includes dash-mounted mini-rocker switch and corded remote control.
- Warranty: 5 year mechanical, 1 year electrical (North America).
- Rated line pull: 4000 pounds (1814 kgs).
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.4 hp (1.0 kW) Permanent magnet, sealed.
- Controls: Dash mounted mini-rocker.
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary.
- Gear ratio: 180:1.
- Clutch (Freespool): Cam activated.
- Brake: Spring.
- Drum diameter / length: 2.25" / 4.7" (52 mm / 74 mm).
- Rope: Synthetic, 7/32 x 50' (4.0 mm x 15 meters).
- Fairlead: Aluminum hawse.
- Recommended battery: 14 Amp/hr minimum.
- Duty cycle: Intermittent.
- Battery leads: 6 gauge.
- Finish: Grey powder-coat.
- Winch weight: 15.45 pounds (7.0 kgs).
- Mechanical warranty: Limited five year.
- Electrical warranty: 1 year.
- Winch dimensions: 14.57"L x 4.53"D x 4.69"H (370 mm x 115 mm x 119 mm).
- Mounting bolt pattern: 3.0" x 6.59" (76 mm x 167 mm).