The Cycle Country BearForce State Steel Plow Combo includes:
Cycle Country BearForce State Steel Plow Blade:
Same shape as those highway plows you've seen. Big enough to do any plowing job.
- Great for collecting and moving snow to one side of your plowing path.
- 24" high one side and 16" high on the other.
- Made with 12-gauge, black powder-coated steel.
- Includes a long-life 3" reversible steel wear bar.
Cycle Country Standard Under-Chassis Push Tube:
- Built of heavy-duty, V-style 1.5" steel tubing.
- Designed with maximum strength by triangulating the tubes.
- 3" longer frame for added vehicle clearance and lift.
- 5-position blade angle adjustment.
- Four-way cutting edge adjustment.
- Quick-pin attachment.
- Reversible pistol grip manual angle adjuster to clear winch cable.
Cycle Country Plow Mount Kit:
- Bracket mounts under chassis of your ATV.
- ATV connecting point for push tube and blade system.
- The only part of the plow system that remains on the ATV when the plow is detached.
- Bracket is specific to a vehicle make, model, and year.
- Note: Photo is only representative of Mount Kit and may not be the exact bracket for your vehicle.
Cycle Country Manual Lift System:
- You'll get at least 5.5" of plow lift with as little as 25 pounds (13 kg) of force.
- Works universally for most ATVs.
- To ensure safe operation, the blade locks in full up position.
- Comes off as part of push tube assembly; so, when you're trail riding, the equipment is not in your way.