GREAT UPGRADE TO STOCK KTM CHAIN GUIDE
TM Designworks Dirt Cross Multi-Purpose Chain Slide-N-Guide Kit
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Questions
- Consists of Dirt Cross front chain slider, Lower Powerlip roller and Factory Edition Number 1 or 2 rear chain guide.
- Lowest cost chain Slide-N-Guide complete replacement kit.
- Comes with either the Factory Edition #1 or Factory Edition #2 rear chain guide for more impact resistant reliability and lower chain drag.
- This kit is for MX, SX, practice bikes and Offroad Enduro Competition.
- A line of economy priced chain sliders that are superior in design and material than stock or aftermarket parts.
- Increases wear pad thickness in critical hi-wear spots and uses all the stock mounting hardware.
- It is the first mass produced front swingarm slider with lube impregnated material for low drag and less chain plate wear.
- All new patented design.
- Increased the size and protection of the rear guide for even greater long term durability than solid body design.
- Replaceable lower wear pad.
- Used by the 08-09 SHOCK DOCTOR/MUSCLE MILK race team in USA and Europe.
- Molded from TM Designworks advanced oil impregnated polymer material for low surface drag and less chain plate wear.
- Accepts up to 3 teeth oversized rear sprockets.
I have put this kit on several bikes in the past that I have broken, or completely worn out the stock components on. They fit well and function as good as stock, yet they do wear much better making them a good buy. Would buy again to replace worn OEM equipment.
Product looks great on my bike. The swing arm slider and roller fit perfect. The chain guide didn't fit perfect but that's because my bike is a little beat up in that are. It only came with one roller (the lower one) not 2 like in the picture.