Chain works great but it would look a lot better if it was gold
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Questions
For a quality non-sealed O.E.M. replacement level chain, Sunstar offers the 520HDN (HDN = Heavy Duty Non-sealed). This cost effective replacement chain offers great performance and durability at a great price point. This chain is recommended for any motorcycle up to 250cc and is available in pre-cut lengths. It uses a clip-type master link and provides great strength with a 7,850-pound rating.
- Cost effective, high quality, non-sealed chain.
- Zero compromise in performance and reliability.
- Great for any off-road / MX motorcycle up to 250cc.
- Only available in Natural finish.
- Average tensile strength of 7,900 pounds.
- Maximum rated displacement: 250cc.
- Weight (per 100 links): 3.15 pounds.
- Includes clip-style master link.
- Notes: NOT suggested for competition. Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.
Good chain, Great price! Luv. L.B.
Excellent chain at an even better price. Been using Sunstar chains for years and have never had one complaint.
Most people don't know that the OEM chain on their bike is most likely a Sunstar !
Mounted on a 2002 yz250. After 4 rides its stretching fairly quick, even after the initial stretch you get with most chains. Good for if your on a budget but I would recommend a higher quality chain for next time.
better than OEM chain.
this is the best chain i ever rode beside all of them