This windscreen really looks great on my GSX R600. Love that I can get down behind it in a full tuck position with no drag. I wasn't able to do that with the stock windscreen on my bike. Overall pretty easy to install took me about 30 minutes. The bottom 2 screws can be a little tricky being there down behind the cluster so I removed the mirrors so I could lift up the fairing to get to them, but other than that not a problem. Really love the blacked out look and aerodynamics.
Puig Z Racing Windscreen
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Question
Puig sent their engineers to the wind tunnel, tuning the Racing windscreen to improve your motorcycle's aerodynamics. Upgrade the styling and aerodynamics of your motorcycle with the Puig Z Racing windscreen.
- Made of high-impact acrylic, giving each screen added strength and flexibility.
- 3 mm thickness helps absorb vibration at high speeds and offers resistance from cracking or scratching.
- All screens are developed using information from wind tunnel testing; improves aerodynamics and wind protection by an average of 12.7%.
- Z Racing version derived from competition, the "race bubble" and double-height design helps diminish the wind's effect on a rider's helmet.
- A blacked-out lower portion of the Z Racing windscreen blocks cables from view and features the Puig or bike manufacturer logo (depending on application).
- Size is similar to stock.
- Fits right and mounts easily.
- Note: Image is for display purposes only and actual item will vary according to fitment.
It was easy to install and you notice a major difference in the ride and feel of your bike. Looks great too!
Awesome shield and I received it within days. I love ordering from MotoSport.
Fast shipping great commutation thanks again highly recommended seller
I highly recommend this product for mainly 2 reasons.
1) Adds to looks
2) Aerodynamics - windscreen is crafted in a way that it pushes the air flow higher which makes your ride smooth at higher speed (65+ mph)
Highly recommend it
I had a dark smoke Puig DB windscreen on my Charcoal Gray/Black 1999 Hayabusa, so when i picked up my 2009 Silver Hayabusa, i had to stick with quality. The Puig Z Racing screen gave me more clearance in viewing the dash, more protection in a full tuck, and you cant beat Puigs quality. Easy to install on a 2009, less than 5 minutes. Very firm plastic, not flimsy, and includes the edge "molding" cut to fit. The screen also keeps the muscular aesthetic appearance of the bike and looks 10x better than stock. Motosport also had the best price with shipping that i could find in stock, and knew their transit times for shipping were reliable and to the "T".