Pirelli Scorpion Trail Rear Tire
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Street Enduro tires for dual purpose motorcycles used mainly on roads. Especially suited to enduro motorcycles with a touring setup and capable of tackling long journeys and excursions with light off-road stretches.
- Sporty on the road, but capable of handling effectively even on unsurfaced routes.
- Revolutionary tread pattern which combines high performance with a contemporary and innovative design.
- Technology with steel belt at 0 ensuring greater stability and excellent handling on all types of road surface, even at full load.
- Compound with the latest generation components to enable the maximum traction in all weather conditions and the best possible ratio between performance and mileage.
- DOT approved.
- Modern and functional tread for no more compromises between road and off-road for a safe ride on nearly any surface.
- Profile of the tires with progressive radii provides support at all angles of inclination for easy riding and a feeling of comfort.
- Variable thickness of the steel belt at 0, meaning that rigidity is calibrated from the center to the shoulder for stability in all conditions.
- Use of resins with low molecule size provides high module of torsional elasticity for optimized grip on dry and wet surfaces.
There have been no questions asked about the Pirelli Scorpion Trail Rear Tire.