Great little bags. Attractive enough to keep your sportbike from looking like a sport tourer. Large enough for several days of clothes and great for the quick stops by the store.
Nelson-Rigg SPRT-40 Sport Saddlebags
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Questions
- Made using rigid but lightweight EVA molded foam panels.
- Maintains its shape even when empty.
- Compact size is compatible with all types of bikes with swept exhausts.
- Easy access top loading main compartment.
- Securely mount using wide VELCRO brand hook-and-loop straps and quick release buckles.
- Heat resistant under panels.
- Top quality UV-treated Tri-Max nylon.
- Highly reflective logo.
- Fail safe heavy-duty zippers with pull fobs.
- Protective pad to hold the bag firm without slipping or marking bike.
- Rain cover sold separately.
- Lifetime "No Hassle" warranty.
- Dimensions per side: 13.5"L X 6.5"W X 7.5"H.
- Holds: 10.79 Liters per side.
Great system for a day or over night trips. Enough room to bring a change of clothes. The only hickup is modern bikes do not have flat sides, so it will take awhile to set up perfect. Once done great bags that wont flap around.
Easy mounting, good construction, and ride well..