Is what KTM is running in there new models ;)
Motorex DOT-5.1 Brake Fluid
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Questions
In business for over 90 years, Motorex is active in research, development and production of innovative lubricants and chemicals. Motorex products are used by top factory race teams worldwide, by independent pros, and by top amateurs who demand the best performance from their race machines. The complete Motorex line includes a broad range of synthetic engine oils, lubricants, aerosol sprays, cleaners and care products for motorcycles and ATVs.
- High-performance brake fluid for hydraulic brakes.
- Extremely high wet boiling point of more than 180C (356F).
- Prevents the formation of vapor bubbles even at extreme braking loads.
- Provides powerful and responsive braking.
- Compatible with DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids.
- Size: 250 ml can.
Worked great on my 02 ktm 250exc