From setting up your workshop to carrying out repairs and renovation:
- Workshop design and safety.
- Step-by-step illustrated procedures.
- How to use common and specialist tools.
- How to use measuring equipment, testers and gauges.
- Over 750 photographs and illustrations.
- Thread and fastener types explained in detail.
- Metals and plastics used in motorcycle manufacture.
- Information on fuels, lubricants, chemicals and sealants.
- This book is helpful for everyone from professional motorcycle mechanics to amateurs - and of keen interest to students of motorcycle engineering.