This bag has more than enough room for all my stuff. Hunting camping and fishing supplies. Seat is nice. Time will tell how it holds up. So far so good though
- 1 Review
- 3 Questions
Description Item #MOA001S
- Quality cargo system with riveted straps and carrying handles.
- Adds true functionality to your ATV.
- Rigid bag mounts easily to your ATV's rear rack.
- Includes mounting straps and detailed instructions.
- Access to the large storage compartment is provided by the rugged, oversized zippered top flap.
- While parked, a high-density foam seat pad integrated into the bag provides a comfortable place to rest.
- Store and protect your cargo with the movable internal storage dividers, key clip, and two zippered mesh pockets.
- Easily strap additional cargo (bow, fishing rods, gun, shovels etc.) to the bag with the external loop system (bungee cords and straps provided).
- External elastic cord for securing riding apparel gives you quick access to your gear.
- Includes an external shotgun shell holder (holds more than 15 shells) and a handy tool holder.
- Two external mesh storage pockets permit easy access.
- A rugged water-resistant fabric case which resists the elements and cleans up easily with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions: 37"W x 19"L x 9"H.
- NOTE: Not to be used as a seat while riding.
1 Review3.5 out of 5 stars
5 Star 0 4 Star 1 3 Star 1 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Good bag for the price
Not Yet: 0
Location: central il
Q: Are those bags coolers? I.E Ice ready?
1 year 3 months ago
MotoSport Staff Expert1 year 3 months ago
A: No unfortunately it does not have cooler bags.
Q: Is there any way to strap this onto an exisiting rear basket on a 2014 Honda Rancher?
1 year 9 months ago
I just bought a 2014 Honda Rancher and added a rear basket. Is there any way to leave the basket on and strap the Rear Rack Bag down securely?
MotoSport Staff Expert1 year 9 months ago
A: No, these bags are made to strap to a flat rear rack. You may be able to make it work with your basket but not without some modifications.
Location: Pembroke, VA 24136, USA
Q: Will this fit the plastic rack correctly on my 2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O?
2 years 10 months ago
MotoSport Staff2 years 10 months ago Location: Portland, OR, USA
A: With the strap mounting system this will fit your 2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 without issue.
1-3 of 3