Great tire will definitely buy again.
Michelin Tire Combo
Write your review and you'll automatically be entered in our monthly drawing. Include an image or video to DOUBLE your chances to win!Write Your Review
These tires are great. They look good, were easy to install, and are great on the trails!
I ride a lot of single track, hair scrambles. I'm in North Çarolina with hard packed clay,rocks and even a little sand. I also used a Michelin bib mousses in the tires. I ride a 2008 CRF 450 R. If you're looking for a tire that's going to last you all summer,this is not the tire for you. This is a race ready tire ,it is a softer compound for lack of better words I call it the gecko tire ,it is a soft sticky tired .
Great tire for sandy and loose soil. Muddy riding has great grip.
Only had for a few rides but they hook up great one of the better tires I have purchased
Received item quickly will definitely purchase from seller again couldn't be more happy
These tires by far are the best priced for DOT and agressive enough to get the job done. I run these on 250cc to 500cc bikes and they last long and work great.
You need DOT to be insurance and LEO compliant? These are them.
MotoSports help with ordering was helpful and easy.
These tires are used on a vintage bike and they work great
Great tire looks great and good too I ran them at 11 psi except it was muddy and it kept skipping and spinning it was a nasty race but still placed 5th which were better then my mx71 will buy again
I can say this.
I have had this michelin tires on my 2015 rmz 450 for 6 months
I ride 3 to 4 time a week. it's all true what you read.
this tires are the best ever.
they still look new .
I have been through 2 DID gold series ert and still the same tires
These tires perform very well on hardpack
With some loose stuff on corners etc. As
Far as the installation, these were the most difficult tires I have ever put on.
after my 1st set of these its all i will own now
My second set for my second bike. Tried them on a DR200 Suzuki by recomendation . Bought a second set for my DR350 . Handle predictable on the dirt and excellent on the street. I wasn't expecting much for the road because they are so knobby. I was pleasantly surprised. Handling is beyond expectations. I have several friends who are also gravitating toward this tire. It is definitely worth the price.
These are great soft to intermedaite tires that last long and grip well. 2nd pair!
Bomb rubber bro!
I have been using these tires for years. They are the best sand tires I have ever used!
Have the MH3's on my 92 kx250 and they work great. Have used these on a four stroke in the past and loved them.
I ride mostly Desert single track with the occasional rocky high elevation single track. These tires are very predictable. Long lasting.
I love the Michelins. Great traction, handle well, and I never pinched a tube off in these running mx. These are what I will use for the season!
Starcross MH3's are very good tires. I get approximately 30 hours from a rear tire. Excellent traction, although they don't like to be rear steered.
I run these tires exclusively on all of my bikes.
Great durability, and nice aggressive knobs.
* Tire size listed in the drop down is conventional sizing not Michelin sizing. Feel free to give us a call at 888-676-8853 and we would be happy to help you out with your order.
For the life of the tires, that is very subjective to a variety of factors. We cannot guarantee any life span on the tires, but if you select the correct terrain tires for your riding, they will last the longest for you.
Every aspect of MICHELIN® XC-series has been designed to maximize traction.
* Reformulated rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25%, compared with previous MICHELIN® tires
* Improved grip compared with previous MICHELIN® tires, thanks to new rear tread compound and changes in casing design
* Redesigned tire structure incorporates an additional casing ply under the tread, which helps improve flexibility of the tread area. This in turn improves feedback, traction and warm-up time.
* Thicker sidewalls in the bead area help increase lateral rigidity, further improving feedback and performance.
* Proven, championship-winning tread designs remain unchanged from original M12™ tires
* Aggressive shoulder knob design promotes cornering stability
* Soft- to intermediate-condition tire for motocross or offroad
* Tall, narrow knobs for mud penetration
* Front knobs turned 45° for mud evacuation.