great product sticks great on chain.
- 34 Reviews
- 1 Question
K&N Powersports Cartridge Oil Filters are designed to satisfy the needs of racers and engine builders as well as the average motorcycle or ATV owner who wants the best oil filter available. K&N Powersports Oil Filters are 'TUV' product endorsed and 'TUV' factory production monitored. K&N cartridge oil filters trap harmful contaminants while the filter's construction allows for high oil flow rates. K&N Oil Filters are covered by a limited warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when installed and replaced using engine and equipment manufacturer's recommended service intervals.
- K&N Performance Motorcycle Oil Filters are constructed of resin-impregnated synthetic media, meaning high flow rate and outstanding filtration.
- When you push your motorcycle to its limits, take comfort in knowing the K&N Performance Oil Filter is keeping up with your engine by allowing greater flow rate.
- Large, uniform pleated synthetic filter media provides high flow rates and outstanding filtration - traps 99% of harmful contaminants.
- K&N has developed their performance oil filter to optimize efficiency with high end synthetic and synthetic blend oils.
- K&N performance oil filters come with a common 17 mm nut, drilled for safety wire, mounted on the filter shell. This makes it possible to change out the oil filter with ease and no special tools.
- K&N also uses an anti-drainback valve (where applicable) to eliminate dry starts by preventing oil from draining back into the crankcase during engine shutdown.
- On many models, K&N also incorporates a pressure (PSI) relief valve to prevent oil system damage.
- To prevent installation damage K&N uses a rolled thread to avoid stripping.
- Internally lubricated gaskets are used to provide a positive seal while allowing easy install and removal.
- K&N Limited Warranty.
K&N oil filters are designed with performance in mind. All metal construction supports perfectly uniform filter media, designed for maximum oil flow under extreme conditions.
A 1 product easy on / off quick delivery time.
I have a bmw r1100rs and the oil filter sits up inside the bottom of the motor and you need a special bmw wrench to change it, however this filter makes oil changes very simple and easy, I would definitely recommend this product I ordered a couple cause these I couldn't find in any motorcycle shop or auto parts store
A terrific bargain compared to OEM oil filters and you K&N makes a fine quality product.
My package arrived just as scheduled and was exactly what I ordered. Details in the description of the item were correct and fitment was Perfect.
K&N is THE name in filters. Spend a couple extra bucks on these and baby your baby!
Nice to have the removal nut (don't wrench it on!)
A no brainier the K&N oil filter is a improved oil filter. The hex on the end makes removal a quicker , easier job. The extra cost over oem is worth the money when you need to remove the filter and have to struggle to get a filter wrench through the header tubes. The K&N eliminates the struggle and is what oem should have done!
Easy to install and remove with the integrated nut.
I use their air filter and oil filter combo and they haven't failed me yet. Great products. Man, I needed an oil change. lol
Pre drilled for safety wiring makes getting through tech a breeze. My only complaint is with the socket adaptor, they can round easily when removing.
Great and affordable oil filter.
I have been using K&N oil filters for years. I have never had a problem removing the used ones, as opposed to some oem brands.Highly recommended.
Quick delivery and great service.
The engineers took a simple idea of putting a bolt shaped protrusion on the top of the oil filter making the removal so much better to reach and remove the oil filter with a simple socket than trying to use a standard oil filter wrench.
fit behind the header pipe much better then my last filter. no leak im happy
Everything iv'e read says that this filter has better material than stock but really, this makes oil changes about 20 minutes shorter on the R6. I used to take off the front sprocket cover to change the OEM filter, the nut on the end has made it a much more simple process. Thanks Motosport :)
I like the quality and the fact that this oil filter has a built in nut to facilitate tightening and safety wiring.
Works great. Run it on a Gen 1 FZ1 and have had no issues. This is the third one on the bike.
On my bike, the exhaust pipes are in the way, its hard to get your hands in there and can't get a straight shot at it to correctly torque wrench it on without removing the pipes. So, i need the welded on nut to make sure it is on and to get it off! Will never use another oil filter.